Kingdombizzness

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth. - 2 Timothy 2:15 NIV

Talk It Out

Forum Home > Love and Relationships > Men

Pearl Robinson
Administrator

Do I have any single ladies in the house. Let talk man talk.

December 14, 2011 at 10:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pearl Robinson
Administrator

Tired of being alone, looking for that hero instead of a zero let's talk.

December 14, 2011 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Natashawj

well i'm not single but i do remember when I was, it was soooo long ago. Before the kids and bills. Yeah those were the days. However, I love being married and having someone to have my back and love me for me. This is something I pray every single woman gets, love, genuine and true.  Its a true blessing to have a husband.

December 15, 2011 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Shirnette Smith

Hi. I too am not single but do remember those times. It was like trying to find a needle in a haystack when it came to the heros & zeros. But when I stopped looking and began to trust God, my hero found me. We have been together for almost four years and married 6 months now. We also share a wonderful daughter together. My God is so good. I encourage all the single ladies out there to try God and look to him for all your needs. You will never go wrong that way. And while you are doing that, remember to love yourself. :D

December 26, 2011 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

No recent videos

Testimonials

• "I do not tend to read as much as I should but this book was recommended to me by my cousin and i am so glad she told me about it as I found it to be a brilliant read. I could no..."
    Amanda Mckitty
    Blessed Mother
  • "Outstanding but true. Tracy's story is a dose of realty which every young girl should read. It is definitely a page turner and keeps you immersed from beginning to end. A defini..."
    Y. McCrea
    "Vet McCrea"
  • "Once I started reading Tracey's story, I couldn't stop. The story captivated me in a way that kept my attention and lead me to want to read more. Her experiences growing up are ..."
    Helen